Saturday, December 2, 2017

That Inner Voice

I was talking to a friend earlier today about the curiosity that our inner selves have for traumatic or extreme situations, even when they’re going on. We spoke about how interesting is that, even during some sort of crisis occurring, that there can be that ongoing narrative that removes us, just a little bit, from the crisis at hand. I believe it’s this voice that can keep us complete succumbing to the tragedy (or even triumph and beauty, depends on scenario at hand). I believe this voice in the back of mind, is the one that keeps me writing and just teetering over to the side of the sane. Perhaps madness is genius though, as the saying goes. Who’s to say a crisis so pervasive and LARGE couldn’t topple me down to the other side. I do know that the curiosity to experience all things, though, would still be present. At least, eventually.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment