Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Knowing of Peace

This is what I know in the deepest parts of my being. There are some things that simply cannot be authentically felt until they are felt. And thus, they cannot be processed and integrated -- and at some point, written about -- until then. This is what I would like my mind to come to, to find rest within: no amount of preparing can prepare me, or anyone, for the felt sense of an actual experience.

I believe that one can build strength and core, and resource support, in between the waves. That this is the time to seek your buoys -- during the calmer stillness between waves. And when the waves come, one must ride them out. This is when the strength and core and support are necessary -- in moving through the wave. And on the other side, I would imagine there's more of all of those waiting in offering, waiting for gathering, for integration, waiting to offer hold, care, space. I am grateful for this knowing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment