Saturday, November 4, 2017

Threw Stones at the Stars but the Whole Sky Fell

I’m not sure where to begin with this post so I’m just going to begin here. I just got up to Mike’s and am waiting for him in his driveway. I’m realizing this delay is so I can write this post. On the way here, I got a notification that there was a Psychic Expo at 3:00 in Grand Rapids. If I had planned better I could have gone to that until 4:30. Mike and I are supposed to go to LCD Soundsystem tonight and I don’t know if I really even care for their music that much. Mike could have sold the ticket he’s going to give to me but he said he wants me to go with him. Feeling confused about where I’m supposed to be tonight. A friend told me yesterday that my sister (Pier) might need me tonight, but I think she’s going to go to a movie with my mom and I can’t sit through movies. I told the guy at Wildside, Hank, about Holly when I was in there the other day getting Cool Whips (a current addiction of mine) and he hooked up a friends and family discount today. I really need to cool it on the cool whips. For real. I also stopped by the Neutral Zone to see if I could sign the last form for my volunteering shifts but it was closed. Mike just called me mid-writing and now I’m all distracted. I pulled into his driveway and pulled against the stone wall and scratched up my car so I’m all upset about that as well. My dad will flip his lid if he sees it. I can’t believe I just did that. Fuck.

I accidentally called Mike my “ex boyfriend” in passing to Hank and wonder if it was a Freudian slip.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment