Friday, November 3, 2017

Pier 1.

It’s an almost-full moon in Taurus tonight. My north node.

Pier and I walked down Barton Nature Trail and talked, Scout running ahead of us. We talked about how November could remind us that death is actually beautiful, that impermanence is what drives us to want to live more fully. This was her saying this — a big deal.

On the way back, she asked about if I was talking to a therapist and I mentioned my conversation with Deb last night and how we covered a lot of ground, mostly around my feelings about being “too much”, how I’m always apologizing for it. I started to cry a bit and said, “but I’m never too much, it’s just the way I am.” Without saying a word, Pier reached her arm around my waist and held me. It may have been the sweetest moment I’ve experienced with her since we were kids. She then put her hand around mine and we walked back to the car, talking about Holly. Healing is already happening here. <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment