Thursday, November 2, 2017

Living a Dream 2.

This is just a wild time of year, when the veil is thinnest. I wonder if my “spidey sense” is off the charts now because of that, or if because my worst fears will actually come to fruition soon.

Every time I leave this blog page, I get redirected back here whether it be an Instagram meme reading “Stop doing anything that doesn’t serve your goals” or my own guilt about having gone so long without writing. Every moment is precious, so I’ll keep coming back here.

Ascha, the Witchy Intuitive lady up in the mountains of Colorado, told me this: “Death is just a reminder.” I understood instantly what this meant. That “spidey sense” I mentioned earlier gets kicked into overdrive whenever a death close to me occurs. It becomes suffocating and almost unbearable. Still, I know I have to carry on. I know I have to keep writing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment